Wednesday 19 September 2012

Happy Birthday to blogger Linda Ikeji

Today's our famous celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji's birthday and for her birthday party, she blogged this:

Linda Ikeji's VIP birthday party in London, September 22 @Cokobar

My new name is Linda 'chopping life' Ikeji. Hahaha! I looooove my job! Imagine, VIP birthday party in London...and I ain't paying a dime for it! All expense paid trip to go party with my UK-based readers all thanks to Cokobar. #I'mabossmehn! Hehe!
 
My birthday is September 19th and when the guys at Cokobar found out, they offered to fly me to London to celebrate with my amazing UK-based LIBers. I met the most amazing people the last time I was there and I'd like to meet more of you, so do come party with me!

Date is Saturday September 22nd at Cokobar, 1, Lovat Lane, EC3R 8DT London. If you'd like to come please text your name to 07786200350 starting with the keyword Coko.

I'm so excited, haven't had a party in a long time. And yes, I'm coming with my centre parting. Lol!


so for those of you who are interested in going, pls follow the procedure above, i wish to be there but i ain't even got a passport yet not to talk of visa, but it's not dat bad afterall am only 18 and am sure i'll get all details about how the parry went dowm in Cokobar, London.
congrats boo, many more years have fun.........we're gonna party hard

No comments:

Post a Comment