Monday 24 September 2012

Not Even N5000 To Purchase my Post U.M.E. Form

I leave home everyday to say am going to work, but do you know that my accounts reads N172.62, u'll be thinking i lavish money on whats not, but that is not the case because all my cloths are old and most of them worn out, i don't have shoes except for the ones i just bought due to some important circumstance, am owing people money, and the worst of it is that, i want to get a P.ume form, and it's going to close and i don't have a dime from 5k. pls cont.

Yet i leave home in the morning and go back home in the evening and i say am working, working without being paid, i'll even borrow money to go to work and beg for me to go back home.....tell me which kind of life am i leaving, is staying @home not better off? whenever i ask them for money, they tell me they don't have and i help them save money into their account and help them send money to people. my peeps keep thinking maybe am getting the money and not letting them know about it.

  My father left me before i could even recognize him, my mom's flat broke now and she's owing lots of money, she has been the one taking care of three children ever since we were young, going through ups and downs to save us and make us a better person. Now that have not yet gotten admitted into any school that am working and am supposed to be helping her pay part of her debt, i don't have any money and am working. My sister is in school, she's home now looking for who to borrow or give her money to go back to school, pay her school fees, house rent, project fees and food provision but here we all are, broke and looking unto the face of no one except God. There's no one willing to help u, it's sad cause this is the time we need all the help we can get.

 Now, we look into the eyes of no one except from Allah, he's the only one who can help us now.
Yes, this is Bisola's story and this is my sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment