Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bimbo Thomas has found her man like she said


Bimbo told the world about her new found love, here she goes“ I really enjoyed my family around me, we loved each other, we share whatever pain together. We also share our time of fun too. I’m used to a lot that I was taught while growing up. I am the type that when I make a friend now, I want to open-up and share everything with that person. I like to be open but as an actress, I’ve come to learn that I need to protect my privacy. I’m a straight person.

Anything you see in the act is what I’m told to do. For my man, he has to be God fearing, he has to be able to accept life for what life is. He has to be able to know his way around and be smart. He has to be dedicated to hard-work. He has to be focused. He is focused anyway and I already have the man I am looking for. And I think that he is the right man for me.” She said.
What makes you think he’s the right man for you? We inquired, “I know so because of his kind of style. Besides, when I see my man I know. I have the qualities that I look out for and he has it,” she finished.
well, isn't this interesting? all we look forward to now is a wedding announce for Bimbo and her hubby, we wish the both of you the best in your relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment