Friday 14 September 2012

'We're happy!' Eva Longoria, 37, confirms she's dating New York Jets star Mark Sanchez, 25

Desperate Housewives' actress Eva Longoria is dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez.
Eva Longoria has confirmed she is dating Mark Sanchez.
The 37-year-old actress confirmed to television show 'Extra' on Thursday (13.09.12) that she is romantically seeing the New York Jets quarterback, who is 12 years her junior at age 25.
The 'Desperate Housewives' star told host and good friend Mario Lopez the news, after he questioned her.

She joked: 'You're an ahole. No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating.'
Eva split from Eduardo Cruz - whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz - in June and their romance was revealed in February 2011.
She finalised her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.
Mark has been previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler.
He was most recently rumoured to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.
He told GQ magazine in September 2011: 'I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mum has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this because I'm still learning.
'Cynically, I think, 'Okay, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?''

No comments:

Post a Comment